Monday, October 26, 2009

Kokology

I’ve been looking for this book for so long. My friend showed it to me before he went to Dubai. I liked it so much that I made it a point to buy one. It contains tests that defines and reveals your hidden personality and attitude towards life, family, work, sex,  etc..

I took some of the tests on that book before, and it helped me to discover some qualities that I thought I don’t possess. It also gives interpretations of your dreams. Cool huh.

Unfortunately, this book is hard to find. Whenever I get the chance to go to a book store I always ask for it. But it seem that this damn book is not always available. I didn’t to go through the reservation process because I know that I might forget it and buy the book by mistake somewhere else. That’s why I just wait ’till it becomes available.

When I get a hold of this book, I will take all the tests and post the results here. Hehehe.

 

0010.0026.2009

BuD

No comments:

Post a Comment