Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I discovered It’s Monday! What are you reading?, a wonderful weekly event hosted by J. Kaye through Twitter. Basically, you list the books you’ve read in the past week, what you are currently reading and what you hope to finish this week.

Since we’ve started renoing our newly purchased house, I haven’t had a lot of time to read, so my list will be short.  But I think this is a great way to not only keep track of what I’m doing book-wise, but also check in with other readers to see what’s being read.

Books completed last week:

Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong – The latest in her Women of the Otherworld series, it features fan faves Elena and Clay. Super read as usual from Armstrong.

Snap by Carol Snow – YA book that is best described as coming of age with a touch of mysticism. Decent read, although not one of my faves.

Currently reading:

Bad Apple by Laura Ruby- Only about ten pages in, but I think I’m going to really enjoy it.  Main character’s voice is snarky and intelligent.

The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson - Okay, been trying to read this since about May. Put it down for a couple of months, but am going to give it another go.

Books to Complete this week:

With the renos and everything still dragging on, I’ll be very happy to complete Bad Apple and The Gargoyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment