Friday, May 15, 2009

Financial Peace [Revisited]

I asked my friend Jenny if she could suggest any good books to help me take control of my finances, and this was the first book she suggested.  Having read it, I can see why!  It is a solid, foundational book for anyone who is tired of being a slave to their money.  Ramsey is a straightforward author who tells it like it is.  Some of the things he says will make you uncomfortable at first, but he is speaking from his own experience; and you can’t argue with that.  He strips away so many misconceptions about money and then shows the reader that the path to financial peace is really a simple thing if only you will try.  If you are serious about mastering your finances (and btw, you will never master them until you get serious about it), do yourself a favor and read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment