Sunday, April 26, 2009

Productive Day!

Okay, guys. last night’s bad entry? Totally gone out the window today. I had an amazingly productive day! So, here is how it went!

-Despite not getting to sleep till a quarter to five, I was woken up by 7:30. SIGH. I hate when that happens.

-I finished up Chapter Tweleve of “A Home For Life” the sequel to “Remember Me” and discovered it was the last chapter, so that fic is finished! YES!

-I read the rest of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows finally, and I was very satisfied with the ending. Yay!

-Read a little ficlet of ’s today, and I just loved it. The girl is a talented writer, and I love her stuff! Plus, she writes great mysteries, a genre I struggle to write for!

-It was 87 degrees out today. 87! WOW! Skipping over Spring much, are we? Wow. I had to get into SHORTS!

I listened to my Ipod on Shuffle today, and I got to hear some songs I really haven’t listened to in a while, and it made me appreciate the shuffle function so much, I think when I’m using my dock, it’s going to be my own personal radio now.

Loz is home! YES! She sent some interview of two of her favorite Avenue Q puppeteers, and that was awesome. They’re so wonderfully British.

My Alec and Jane fic is poking along. Alec is playing me around, and i can’t figure out how to write for him. It’s frustrating!

Speaking of Alec. Jacksper (Dani) posted and article on T20 of Cameron Bright. OMG. I wish I was a few years younger, because this guy is just SO damn sweet, and honest about life! He is new to the media, even though he’s been in several big movies. He seems so down to earth. By the way. He’s sixteen. He’s going to be a perfect Alec!

And Voltur talk continuing, Dani posted ANOTHER Volturi themed article, and it was really good! It talked about the entire cast that had taken on the roles of the Volturi including more on Cam and Dakota Fanning. Hehe. New Moon overload today. Haha.

Before I forget. Already loving Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause. I am up to Chapter Five. Vivian reminds me of Leah Clearwater, seriously.

WEll, gonna go. See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment