Friday, February 26, 2010

206 Bones

Finished the lasted book by Kathy Reichs today, 206 Bones.  The series Bones is based on her books, but I must say its much different that what I expected, since I expected to be a bit like the series, which it wasn’t, not even close. Starting that the characters in the book are much more French than American. But then, it’s like they say, it’s based on her books. So, I this was the first book I have read from her, and have no knowledge from her previous books, and if there are any continuous story line. But I did enjoy her latest release very much, and was quite happy about the fact that the book didn’t take ages to grab my interest. Although it did get a bit stale somewhere in the middle, and she uses many French terms that doesn’t always gets explained that got annoying and tended to get me disinterested. But other than that, she is a very good writer and it was a very interesting story and a very good twist, even though I figured out the ‘twist’ before the main character did.  I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves reading mystery/crime novels, and to anyone who has seen the series would like it as well.

[Via http://nuhani.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment